Are you looking for the best Ezoic alternatives? If yes, you are not alone. Almost every blogger and publisher around the world want to look for new methods to boost their website ad income. To date, Ezoic has served as one of the best ad testing platforms for publishers and bloggers of all shapes and sizes. But, publishers often search for new alternatives to maximize their bottom line profit. They choose options other than Ezoic because they want to explore other efficient ad networks.
Here is a list of 7 Ezoic alternatives, that surely won’t disappoint you.
1. Ezoic Vs Media.net
Media.net serves as a primary ad provider for two of the most popular search engines Yahoo and Bing. The staff members of this Ezoic alternative are spread across key areas around the world like Los Angeles, New York, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Also, their top clients include Kiplinger, Reuters, and Forbes.
This platform offers ad spaces to all sizes of media houses and also bloggers. Therefore, even if your blog is small but it has good content, you can earn well. Also, because it is a contextual network, it hosts ads related to the information on your website.
Pros of Using Media.net
- You can join it for free, so practically there’s no cost involved.
- It has a powerful dashboard, which allows you to filter your earnings according to different durations. Also, the reports and graphs available on the platform will help you to keep track of the performance of your website.
- Allows you to add advertisements on fixed or sticky sidebars, which most Ad networks like AdSense do not allow.
- On average, their Revenue Per Thousand (RPM) rate is one of the best in the industry.
- Provides highly intuitive and converting Ad designs. These merge well with the layouts of the blog, leading to higher Click-Through Rate (CTR). You can also use their different ad styles to match with your website or blog design.
- Once your account is approved by media.net, you will be assigned a dedicated customer representative. He/She will help you maximize your revenue by optimizing your ads
Cons of Using Media.net
- Also, some ads require visitors to double click, which may reduce your earnings.
- Media.net requires most of the website and blog traffic from the UK, U.S., and Canada. Therefore, if you receive more traffic from other countries, you won’t be able to utilize it well.
- The Media.net platform doesn’t update and reflect your revenue in real-time. So, you need to wait for a couple of days to know today’s total income.
2. Ezoic VS AdThrive
AdThrive, the CPM Based ad network is especially for bloggers. This is one of the leading Ezoic alternatives that displays family-friendly ads. Thus, once the ads approved on your blog, it sets up a DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) on the ads. Moreover, after you sign up on their website, they will review your site or blog and tell you where your ads will perform best.
All in all, AdThrive is extremely supportive Ezoic alternatives and also helpful to its publishers as well. Even their staff members hold experience in the field of publisher advertising. They, in fact, provide courses that help you to improve your Revenue per thousand impressions (RPM). Even also gain passive income through your blog.
Moreover, after reaching 100 000 visitor requirements of AdThrive, seek getting into the best possible hosting for high traffic sites. As it ensures that your speed doesn't start to slow down.
Pros of Using AdThrive
- Google approves all its results, practices, as well as policies because it is a Google certified advertising partner.
- Moreover, once you are on board with them, you can earn well.
- You also get customer support to answer all your questions.
- The Facebook group of AdThrive includes various publishers. They troubleshoot problems, discuss strategies, and more.
Cons of Using AdThrive
- In short, the only con is the minimum traffic requirement and that is 100,000 visitors.
3. Ezoic Alternatives – Mediavine
Another Ezoic alternative is Mediavine. It is an ad network for bloggers that offers high earning potential and personal support services as well. Mediavine has a more user-friendly ad delivery method as compared to other ad networks. Moreover, if AdThrive doesn’t approve your blog or site, check out Mediavine as well. Also, make sure your website is for entertainment, food, travel, fashion, or lifestyle. In fact, Mediavine has a large network of advertisers and publishers that means finally the highest bidder bids for your ad space.
Pros of Using Mediavine
- With Mediavine, you can earn a high-income, which is a plus point.
- Moreover, publishers can enjoy sponsored opportunities as well.
- It also offers an improved page loading speed and a quick ad delivery method
- Also, they have an exclusive Facebook group, where Mediavine’s staff and publishers work together. In the group, they discuss strategies, network, troubleshoot problems, and more as well.
Cons of Using Mediavine
- To be approved by Mediavine, the minimum traffic requirement is at least 25,000 sessions per month.
4. Ezoic Alternatives – BuySellAds
Operating since 2008, BuySellsAds is specially designed for publishers and bloggers who want to make money by selling ad space. This ad network enables publishers to showcase their best inventory to well-renowned brands and also allows them to connect with advertisers directly. BuySellAds is highly recommended for publishers who are interested in selling their inventory at a fixed rate.
To get approved by BuySellAds, you first need to register for a free account on their website. Then you have to fill out an application. Before submitting the application form, make sure you add your website URL and add other details and tags properly. Once your application is approved and advertisers purchase the ad space, BuySellAds will send you an HTML code that you have to insert in your blog for the ads to display.
The most common ad formats supported by one of the Ezoic alternatives are RSS (Really Simple Syndication) text feed ads, mobile website display ads, display app ads, and more.
Pros of Using BuySellAds
- With BuySellAds, you have the option to set up manual and automatic features to approve ads.
- It is an excellent platform for medium and large websites with less traffic to earn extra income.
- There is a payment gateway through the platform, so you have nothing to worry about.
- BuySellAds exposes your blog or website to a broader advertiser audience.
- The platform is flexible when it comes to the amount and type of ad space.
- It maximizes your earning potential by providing a range of prices, ad sizes, locations, and more.
Cons of Using BuySellAds
- They have a cluttered publishing directory, making it difficult for you to find the blogs.
- They have a high commission rate of 25%.
- You need to have a minimum of 50,000 impressions per month to get approved by BuySellAds.
AdPushup is built upon multi-arm algorithms and A/B testing system to produce relevant ad content. Particularly designed for the CPC (Cost-Per-Click) model, AdPushup is right for websites with high CPC earnings.
Adpushup's minimum traffic requirement is 10,000 page views each day, which is a pretty high criterion. However, if you have that many page views, AdPush can easily earn an extra revenue of well over $1000 per month.
Pros of Using AdPushup
- It has a quick and easy 2-step onboarding setup.
- Provides better user experience and ad layouts.
- Includes new and effective ad formats.
- Offers improved ad visibility.
- It helps in achieving higher CTR and eCPM rates.
- AdPushup offers 24/7 dedicated support services.
Cons of Using AdPushup
- It requires a minimum of 10,000 page views per month.
- It is an invite-only ad network.
Infolinks is an ad network for both big and small businesses. If you have just started blogging, you can check out this Ezoic alternative as it offers a range of ad types that you can use for your blog.
The signup process for Infolinks is very quick and easy. All you need to do is, type your email address, enter your website or blog URL, and choose an appropriate password. If your application is approved by Infolinks, you’ll get an email notification. You can start customizing your locations and ad units once your application is accepted.
Remember, it may take many days for all advertising partners of Info link to analyze your website or blog. This happens because advertising partners are looking to place the best ads on your website to ensure that your revenue is as high as possible.
Pros of Using Infolinks
- It has a simple dashboard to track and reflect your earnings.
- They offer rare and powerful ad units
- One of the best Ezoic alternatives
- They provide you with the option to receive your payout through bank transfers.
Cons of Using Infolink
- Their dashboard may feel a little outdated.
- Their minimum payout is $50.
PropellerAds is a well-renowned for providing the best ad unit selection options for publishers and bloggers out there. Their one-click ads, banners, interstitials, smart links, and push notifications can help to increase your blog revenue in multiple ways.
Even if you are new to blogging or have small blog traffic, you can still sign up for PropellerAds. Also, you can monetize your blog traffic on a global level with PropellerAd's global advertiser network. They also offer a good selection of payment methods, with a minimum payment of just $5.
Pros of Using PropellerAds
- The sign-up process with PropellerAds is quick and easy.
- They offer a wide range of ad units for both mobile phones and desktops.
- Their minimum payment threshold starts at $5.
- They have global advertiser coverage, monetizing all traffic, not just traffic from the United States.
Cons of Using PropellerAds
- Their popunder ads can be interfering with your audience.
Ezoic is an efficient platform, but that doesn’t mean there is no alternative. If you are seeking any other ad client, you can choose one of the above mentioned 7 Ezoic alternatives that not only have powerful features but also offers high-income potential.